Sunday Worship will start again on Sunday, 2nd August at 10am. To comply with Covid-19 restrictions, the following measures will apply:
The service will be shorter than usual and we can’t sing together or have refreshments afterwards. We have to maintain a safe distance from each other and to comply with Government Regulations, face coverings must be worn.
We can accommodate around 30 people, depending on the size of household groups. Please let us know if you intend to come along (places are limited) before Saturday afternoon. Call (01384) 877761.
The following advice is so that we can care for each other and enable everyone to be safe during the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- It may be necessary to queue before entry – a steward will meet and check you in, explain procedures and show you to a seat (once seated, please don’t change places!).
- We have to keep attendees’ contact details for ‘Test and Trace’ regulations; if you wish to keep details confidential, you can make a note and put it in a dated, sealed envelope (we’ll shred it after three weeks).
- Though toilet facilities are available, it might be helpful to use the toilet and wash hands before arrival, and on arrival use hand sanitiser provided.
- Once you are seated, we recommend that the time waiting for the service to begin is kept for quiet prayer. Words will be projected onto a screen, though you are free to bring your own Bible or hymn book.
- At the end of the service a steward will help with exit. A box at the exit will be provided for any cash offering. Hand sanitiser will also be available for you to use.
- If you wish to greet others, please do so after leaving the building and please remember to keep a safe distance!
For those who are unable or unwilling to return to a church service the following resources are still available:
These short acts of worship have been produced for you if you are unable to attend church. If you are well enough why not spend a few moments with God, knowing that other people are sharing this act of worship with you?
Wesley’s Chapel in London will continue to live-stream worship, adapted for no physical congregation.
Sunday 9:45 and 11:00.
All these services will be available at: www.youtube.com/channel/UCUAUqhmhevz5sqhh72LIMxA