We are open for worship each Sunday morning at 10am and are taking the following steps to ensure people feel safe and comfortable meeting in person:
- Hand sanitisers and washing facilities will continue to be available.
- We are creating two seating zones. For those who prefer it, a socially distanced zone will be available at the back of church. The front rows will be available for people who are ready to sit in an area without restrictions.
- We invite people to wear a mask whilst moving around in church but suggest it may be removed once seated.
- Communion, when scheduled, will continue to be shared and received whilst seated.
- Singing is allowed! We are aware that there is a greater risk of covid transmission by air-borne droplets, so we are increasing ventilation even further and restricting hymns/songs to three in the service but, weather permitting, a fourth sung outdoors at the end of service. People might consider singing from behind a mask.
- We continue to ask people who feel unwell not to attend but to join the YouTube broadcast if at all possible.
- We will continue to support NHS Track and Trace and invite people to check in on arrival, although this will be optional.
We hope this will be helpful as we continue to worship, serve and share good news together.
For those who do not yet feel able to return to church, the service is also livestreamed on our YouTube Channel.