Sunday Worship is at the heart of what we do as a Church family. We currently have a Sunday morning service and are undertaking a review of Sunday evening worship in the Church and across the Circuit. As soon as that review is completed, details of Sunday evening worship will be published here.
We are open for worship each Sunday morning at 10am and are fully compliant with current government guidance. The service is also livestreamed on our YouTube Channel.
The service will be shorter than usual and we can’t sing together or have refreshments afterwards. We have to maintain a safe distance from each other and face coverings must be worn. We can accommodate around 30 people, depending on the size of household groups. Please let us know if you intend to come along (places are limited) before Saturday afternoon (01384 877761).
To comply with Covid-19 restrictions, the following measures will be in place:
- It may be necessary to queue before entry – a steward will meet and check you in, explain procedures and show you to a seat (once seated, please don’t change places!).
- You will be required to wear a face mask, unless you are exempt.
- We have to keep attendees’ contact details for ‘Test and Trace’ regulations; if you wish to keep details confidential, you can make a note and put it in a dated, sealed envelope (we’ll shred it after three weeks).
- Though toilet facilities are available, it might be helpful to use the toilet and wash hands before arrival, and on arrival use hand sanitiser provided.
- Once you are seated, we recommend that the time waiting for the service to begin is kept for quiet prayer. Words will be projected onto a screen, though you are free to bring your own Bible or hymn book.
- At the end of the service a steward will help with exit. A box at the exit will be provided for any cash offering. Hand sanitiser will also be available for you to use.
- If you wish to greet others, please do so after leaving the building and please remember to keep a safe distance!
These are very different times, but it will be good to worship together again!
We recognise that some people will be unable or unwilling to return to church at the moment, so to access Sunday services online click here.
Sunday at 10.00 am
A thriving and diverse congregation made up of people of all ages. A crèche area is provided and Children’s Groups are available for those aged two and upwards.
Children’s Church meets every Sunday morning in the Church Hall, for the second part of the morning service and caters for children aged two and upwards. A crèche is available for younger children.
Children’s Church aims to give the children a good grounding in the principles of the Christian faith by developing their knowledge and understanding of the Bible in a relevant and child-friendly way. The sessions are designed to be fun and engaging through the use of music, games, quizzes and arts and crafts.
There are four Family Services each year (Mother’s Day, Easter, Harvest and Christmas) when the children remain in Church and often take part in the service.
For more information e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org