Sunday Worship is at the heart of what we do as a Church family. We currently have a Sunday morning service and are undertaking a review of Sunday evening worship in the Church and across the Circuit. As soon as that review is completed, details of Sunday evening worship will be published here.
We are open for worship each Sunday morning at 10am and are taking the following steps to ensure people feel safe and comfortable meeting in person:
- Hand sanitisers and washing facilities will continue to be available.
- We are creating two seating zones. For those who prefer it, a socially distanced zone will be available at the back of church. The front rows will be available for people who are ready to sit in an area without restrictions.
- We invite people to wear a mask whilst moving around in church but suggest it may be removed once seated.
- Communion, when scheduled, will continue to be shared and received whilst seated.
- Singing is allowed! We are aware that there is a greater risk of covid transmission by air-borne droplets, so we are increasing ventilation even further and restricting hymns/songs to three in the service but, weather permitting, a fourth sung outdoors at the end of service. People might consider singing from behind a mask.
- We continue to ask people who feel unwell not to attend but to join the YouTube broadcast if at all possible.
- We will continue to support NHS Track and Trace and invite people to check in on arrival, although this will be optional.
We hope this will be helpful as we continue to worship, serve and share good news together.
For those who do not yet feel able to return to church, the service is also livestreamed on our YouTube Channel.
Sunday at 10.00 am
A thriving and diverse congregation made up of people of all ages. A crèche area is provided and Children’s Groups are available for those aged two and upwards.
Children’s Church meets every Sunday morning in the Church Hall, for the second part of the morning service and caters for children aged two and upwards. A crèche is available for younger children.
Children’s Church aims to give the children a good grounding in the principles of the Christian faith by developing their knowledge and understanding of the Bible in a relevant and child-friendly way. The sessions are designed to be fun and engaging through the use of music, games, quizzes and arts and crafts.
There are four Family Services each year (Mother’s Day, Easter, Harvest and Christmas) when the children remain in Church and often take part in the service.
For more information e mail: email@example.com